Every year, the TOEFL exam is administered in a variety of locations across the United States. The ETS (Educational Testing Services) website has more than 60 available dates for taking the test, and you can schedule a TOEFL slot at the time of registration. In order to measure proficiency in the English language, the TOEFL has a very broad perspective and considers all areas of communication. To see if there are any remaining TOEFL slots available, go to the ETS website at any time. It is not necessary to finish the registration process in order to check the TOEFL online slot booking; it may be checked by merely creating an account with ETS.
Booking a TOEFL exam slot is quick and easy, and it only takes a few minutes. In the following section of this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the process in greater detail.
TOEFL Exam Booking Slot
You should check the available dates for a particular test facility before making a TOEFL slot booking. Applicants can arrange a TOEFL slot on any day of the year, and the test can be taken at a time agreeable to the test taker. It’s a quick and easy process, but with fewer TOEFL exam spots available in the coming months, it becomes more critical. Due to an increased number of test-takers during certain months, there are fewer slots available. The primary cause of this is that admissions are opened then. The university should always be consulted before making any decisions on the dates and times, as it could have an impact on the student’s preparation.
How Do I complete TOEFL Registration?
TOEFL slots can be reserved online or offline, according to on the student’s preference.
The steps to book a TOEFL slot are as follows:
- Visit ETS’s official website.
- The “Register/Find Test Centers, Dates” link can be clicked on.
- Make sure you fill out all of the information completely and accurately, as it will be checked for accuracy at the time of admittance.
- The next step is to reserve a test center, a date, and a time for the TOEFL exam.
- There is a two-month window of TOEFL slot availability in the slot booking area.
- Students can select their preferred testing location once they’ve selected their test dates.
- You will be led to the payment page after selecting the exam dates and test center.
- The acknowledgment receipt, which includes your registration number and information about the test center, can be printed after payment has been completed.
Timings for the TOEFL exam are contingent on seats being available at a specific point in time. In any given period, there may be fewer or more spots available. In other words, students should plan their study schedules around their preferred time period. One should always reserve a time slot for the TOEFL test as soon as they are able to do so. Preparation for the TOEFL may suffer if you don’t reserve an exam time. The main purpose of making the test available all year long is to instil confidence in pupils before they take the test.