When preparing for any exam, the first thing to do is to be thoroughly familiar with the topics. Students will find textbooks a more relevant source, since even the most complex concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand way. Mastering these are the first step to acing any exams.
In addition, most of the concepts found in the board exams might have been introduced in lower classes, so it is recommended that students read up and learn the subjects of lower classes to gain a deeper understanding of the subject. Some concepts may have been introduced vaguely in the 7th Std Science Textbook Maharashtra Board and discussed more at length in Class 12 Biology. As a result, any student who has studied Science since Class 7 will find it easier to answer Biology questions in the board exams.
Are School Textbooks the Best Resource?
Textbooks obviously play a crucial role in a student’s life, and they inspire students to work hard for the exams. Books are a very important resource because:
- This is a good way to grasp the complex concepts of a subject.
- It helps to increase the knowledge of the students.
- Reading books is the best way to improve their memory.
- If they have grasped the concepts from the books, students will be stress-free.
- It helps to revise the subjects thoroughly for the exams.
- Books improve analytical skills as it encourages the students to think more.
What Other Resources Can Students Use to Prepare for Exams?
After we have established the importance of books in students’ lives, let us now walk through the ways in how to prepare more effectively for the board exams:
- First off, students should refer back to the syllabus and plan out their exam preparation study plan.
- Being prepared with the textbooks helps students to do well on exams for sure.
- For revisions, solving or answering the questions and exercises at the end of each chapter in the book or referring to notes help.
- Solving the questions from the sample papers is the best way to get acquainted with similar types of questions that often get asked in the board exams.
Previous years’ papers, in the meantime, get the students acquainted with the exam pattern, marking scheme and so on.
It might not be a good idea to learn new things from scratch before the exams. Students should focus on enhancing their short term memory and recalling the things they have already studied. Students can use textbooks to accomplish this.
The best way for students to prepare more effectively for exams is to follow these instructions or suggestions. Apart from these tips, being well-prepared means being able to grasp the concepts and answer the questions found in the school prescribed books like Maharashtra Board 12th Biology Textbook PDF, very easily. In this way, they gain a deeper understanding of the topic or subject, which enables them to be more confident when taking the board exams.
Finally, after preparing for exams, make sure to write the exam well and submit it within the time limit. Moreover, before submitting the answer sheet, you should revise the entire answer sheet, review it properly, and ensure that nothing has been overlooked. Doing so ensures that every question has been answered correctly. These are just a few tips to boost a student’s preparation for exams.