Thank you for your interest in writing for up-project.org. We are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to contribute useful, interesting and informative articles to our site.
We cover a wide range of topics. You may go to our categories page to get the full list of topics for better understanding. We also welcome your suggestions.
Contact email : [email protected]
Write for us – guest article guidelines
If you would like to write and submit a guest article to ‘up-project.org’ for potential publication, that’s great. Thanks for considering!
Before you write and submit your article for my review, here are some guidelines to boost your chances of approval.
Some guest post guidelines
- Include a small paragraph crediting yourself as author. Make it interesting, include a link to your site, and one more link which can be controlled by you (e.g. to your Twitter account, your cornerstone content page etc.)
- should have a minimum of 700 words
- should not be self-promoting.
- I like internal linking, so include a link or two to a relevant post on my blog. You may also link out to other relevant posts on the web if you like – but no more than three links, please.
- Affiliate Promotional links in your content are not permitted.
- Your article must be original work that hasn’t been published elsewhere. No copy-pasted articles from anywhere else, even your own site.
- If your article is accepted, in its entirety it should not appear elsewhere (such as on your own blog).